When faced with a situation you may have not experienced previously it can be a daunting task to ensure your loved one gets the send off they deserve. We are here to support and advise you throughout.
We will guide you through the detail, advise you of all the options and choices available and working with you to arrange a funeral that is personal to your family.
For some a simple funeral is all that is required whilst others prefer a more memorable service.
The person making the arrangements must have the authority of the family to do so and be able to make decisions and give instructions. as they will be responsible for arranging payment.
Decisions you will need to consider are:
• Burial or Repatriation
• Coffin, Casket or non coffin
• Shrouding the deceased
• Where the deceased should rest prior to the funeral
• Where the funeral is to be held and which grave yard to choose
• Which Masjid you want the Janaaza to be held
• Who is the decision maker for the funeral
• Who should be informed of the death
• Newspaper Notices
• What costs are appropriate